Processing of Personal Data at Fabryka Mebli Benix Kaczorowscy Sp. J.
On 25 May 2018 the Act of 10 May 2018 on the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws 2008 item 1000) entered into force. The Act regulates the rules of protection of your personal data in accordance with the Regulation (EU) No 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 (GDPR).
What does GDPR mean?
- Your personal data will be even better protected.
- The impact on how data is processed is increasing.
Who is the controller of your personal data?
The administrator of your Personal Data is Fabryka Mebli Benix sp. j. based in Mroczeń 29a, 63-604 Baranów, National Registration nr KRS 0000295741 governed by the District Court in Poznań, Poznań Nowe Miasto i Wilda, IX Economic Division, TIN 6191953492, REGON 300178792.
How to contact us to find out more about your personal data?
The controller can be contacted in writing by traditional mail at the following address: Mroczeń 29a, 63-604 or by e-mail at: email@example.com
How do we ensure the security of your personal information?
We make every effort to ensure that all measures are taken to physically, technically and organizationally protect your personal data against accidental or deliberate destruction, accidental loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure, use or access, in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.
We have appointed a Data Protection Officer who can be contacted by e-mail at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
What are your rights with regard to the data we process about you?
You have the right to:
- request the Controller to grant you access to your personal data and to receive a copy of it,
- request the Controller to correct your personal data,
- request the Controller to delete your personal data if the processing is not performed in order to fulfill the obligation resulting from the law,
- request the Controller to limit the processing of your personal data,
- object to the processing of your personal data,
- transfer your personal data,
- file a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection (contact details on the Offices website at www.uodo.gov.pl) if you believe that the processing of personal data violates the provisions of GDPR.
What is the legal basis for your personal data?
Your personal data is processed because at least one of the following conditions of Article 6(1) of the GDPR Regulation is fulfilled:
- you have consented to the processing of your personal data for one or more specified purposes;
- processing is necessary to perform the contract you are a party to or to act based on your request prior to the conclusion of the contract;
- processing is necessary to comply with the legal obligation of the controller;
- processing is necessary to protect your vital interests or those of another individual;
- processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller;
- processing is necessary for the purposes stemming from the lawfully legitimate interests pursued by the controller or by a third party
What is the purpose of the processing of your personal data?
We process your personal data for the purpose:
- marketing of products and/or services,
- performance of production,
- offering and executing the sale of products and/or services,
- after-sales service, e.g. complaints.
Who may be the recipient of your personal data?
We only share your personal data with entities that need it in order to guarantee the high quality of a product and/or service. The data shall be processed on the basis of a contract with the controller and only on the instructions of the controller. We do not share your data with any third party for their personal use - only for the purpose of implementing our products and/or services. All partners who process your personal data ensure data security and fulfill all obligations in terms of personal data protection.
What are the rules for transferring your data outside the EEA?
Where there are grounds for doing so, your personal data may be transferred to recipients in third countries, i.e. outside the European Economic Area (EEA) or to international organisations. We may transfer personal data to a third country (outside the EEA) only if it guarantees at least the same level of data protection as is applicable in Poland.
How long do we store your personal data?
We will not retain your personal information for longer than is necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected or for longer than is required by law.
Fabryka Mebli BENIX Kaczorowscy sp.j.